WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE VNII AS AUSTRALIAN COAL SUPPLIER IN VIETNAM?
- Australian coal reserves that VNII imports every year are very large. Therefore, the ability to supply coal with large reserves for factories and enterprises is very good.
- The coal experts of VNII directly go to coal mines in Australia to check the quality before importing coal to Vietnam. VNII guarantees the quality of Australian coal.
- We have a system of warehousing and transportation of quality goods. Always ready to fully meet the needs of customers. You can rest assured because when cooperating with VNII, coal will be imported and transported to the place you want.
- Australian coal source at VNII is always committed to the best quality and reasonable price.
- The purchase procedures will always be conducted quickly and professionally.
EXCELLENT ADVANTAGES OF AUSTRALIAN COAL
1. High calorific value
- Australian coal has an average calorific value of 5000 – 7000 kcal/kg.
- Low ash and sulfur content.
- Easily burned with ingredients available in Vietnam.
2. Optimization in transportation
- Australian coal ash is low, so it is easy to transport and has little impact on the environment.
3. Low price
- With abundant reserves and geographical location adjacent to Vietnam. These factors have contributed to the very reasonable price of Australian coal when imported into Vietnam.
4. Abundant reserves
- With 147.43Bt of total proven coal reserves in 2018, Australia tops the list of countries with biggest coal reserves in the Asia Pacific region. It also has the world’s third-largest proven coal reserves — behind the US (250.21Bt) and Russia (160.36Bt) in the list, and accounts for 14% of global proven coal reserves.
- In Australia, almost 80% of coal is extracted from open-cut mines unlike the rest of the world where it makes up about 40% of coal production.
AUSTRALIAN THERMAL COAL QUALITY
Australian thermal export coal benchmark – 6,000kcal, 12-14% ash content
Australian thermal export coal secondary benchmark – 5,500kcal, 20% ash content (referred to as the API5 index)
Analysis is in accordance with relevant ISO standards as specified:
|Product||NAR 6,000||Newcastle NAR 6,200||NAR 5,850||Newcastle NAR 5,163||High-VM
|Newcastle NAR 4,950|
|Gross Calorific Value||6,265 GAR||6,500 GAR||6,110 GAR||5,800 GAR||5,850 GAR||5,650 – 5,850 GAR||5,162 GAR|
|Net Calorific Value (constant volume)||6,000||6,200||5,850||5,163||5,560 NAR||5,470 NAR||4,950|
|Sulfur||0.56||0.5||0.61||0.51||0.52||0.4 – 0.6||0.8|
|Ash||13%||20%||14.60%||26.70%||22%||19 – 21%||<30%|
AUSTRALIAN COAL BASINS AND MAJOR PORTS
- Australia’s black coal reserves are located primarily in Queensland and New South Wales. Its principal black coal-producing basins are the Bowen Basin in Queensland and the Sydney Basin in New South Wales.
- Brown coal is found in the states of South Australia, Western Australia, Tasmania, Queensland and Victoria. Elsewhere, the Gippsland Basin and the Otway Basin in Victoria, and the North St Vincents Basin in South Australia are known for their vast brown coal deposits.
CONTACT US FOR COAL BUY AND SELL COOPERATIVE WITH VNII IN THE FORM
- Call the hotline: (+84) 0989122238
- Send request to email address: VNindustriesinno@outlook.com